• The types of information that we can collect from you when you access or use our website, mobile application and other online services.
• Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications.
Please read the policies carefully before ordering any meal or taking any services from our website, or via out mobile application.
By ordering anything from our website, phone, or our mobile applications, you agree to follow our terms and conditions. This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of our services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
I. Information you provide to us!
The information we collect through our Services may include:
• Your account information:Your full name, email address, postal code, location, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website.
• Your preferences:Your preferences and settings, such as time zone and language.
• User AccountYou may be required to create an account and assign a password to use special features of the website/ Mobile Application. You agree to provide updated, accurate, current and complete information about yourself for the registration process. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. Also, you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone (alternate user) who uses your account. If you believe your account has been accessed without your permission by anyone else, you must instantly contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
• Your content:Information you provide through our services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, locations , current and prior order details, orders details and history, favourite service providers, orders through our services, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
• Your choices and other activities:The orders and choices you have done and selected via our services.
• Your browsing information:How long you have used our Services, and which features you use the most.
• Your communications:Communication between you and other users or merchants through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services
• Your transactional information:If you make an order through our Services, we may collect and safe all information about you to process your further requests, it may be including your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
• Your Public Posts:You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, comments, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of our Services. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings. We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations. Information about your messages If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our Terms of Service and wrongdoing in connection with the Services. If you send information from the Services to your mobile device via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive. Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
• Usage information:Details of your use of our services, including location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services
• Computer and device information:Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
• Stored information and files:Our mobile applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips. Location information: Our mobile applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, or choose your location or permitted to provide by you
• Last URL visited:The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites
• Mobile device IDs:Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDs on Mobile apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our mobile applications.
• Your preferences:Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
• Your activity on the Services:Information about your activity on the Services, such as your orders, comments, reviews, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the services, error logs, and other similar information.
• Mobile status:For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your mobile application.
• Mobile applications:If you use the SYAANH.COM mobile application, SYAANH.COM may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other mobile applications on your mobile phone. The mobile applications we gather information for, may vary across categories including, without limitation, shopping, fashion, food and travel. This will help us understand you and your preferences better and enable SYAANH.COM to provide you with a personalized experience.
• Precise Location Information and How to Opt OutWhen you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about service providers in your area or mobile applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose.
II. How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- • Process and respond to your queries
- • Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- • Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- • Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication. We may also share your preferences, or the Services availed by you with your network followers on Syaanh.com for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
- • Send you questions from other users that you may be able to answer if you have registered with Syaanh.com
- • Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- • Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- • Administer contests.
- • Provide you with customer support.
- • Provide you with notices about your account.
- • Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- • Notify you about changes to our Services.
- • Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- • In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria
III. How we share the information we collect
• Information Shared with Service providers.When you make a service order or execute an online ordering transaction through our Services, your information is provided to us and to the service providers with whom you choose to reserve. In order to facilitate your reservation and online order processing, we provide your information to that service provider in a similar manner as if you had made a reservation directly with the service provider. If you provide a mobile phone number, SYAANH.COM may send you text messages regarding your order setup or order’s status. Some service providers also require you to provide credit or debit card account information to secure or pay for your reservation or service order. When you make a service provider reservation or online transaction through our Services and/or make a payment to an order through our Services, we may also share with the service providers additional information, such as information about your preferences and history or information that we collect from third-parties. Information you choose to share with a service provider when you make a reservation and/or pay a service provider through our services may be used by the service provider for its own purposes. We do not control the privacy practices of service providers.
• Payment Card InformationTo use certain of our services, such as to order service and to make payments to certain service providers, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with service provider, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to service providers who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you further agree to the following terms:
- • When you use a credit card to secure an order through our sites, we provide your credit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to our third-party payment service providers and the mobile applicable service provider.
- • For information about the security of your credit or debit card account information, see the “Security” section below.
IV. Analytics and tailored advertising
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Automatically-Collected Information” Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Do Not TrackWe are committed to provide you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Services for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the above links to the NAI "Consumer Opt-out", DAA opt-out, and Google opt-out. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
V. Choices about how we use and disclose your information
VI. Communications choices
- When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Syaanh.com users, businesses, and Syaanh.com itself. You can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Syaanh.com
VII. Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the “Contact Us” link, or send an email to Syaanh.com support team at ([email protected])
VIII. Accessing & correcting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any mobile applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
(i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
(ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or
(iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and mobile applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
IX. Security: How we protect your information
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Syaanh.com account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
X. Children Under 10
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 10. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 10 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 10. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 10, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 10, please contact us at [email protected]
XI. Third party links and services
XII. Compliance with data protection regulations
XIII Data retention and account termination.
XIV. Job mobile applicants
If your information is submitted to us through our Service when mobile applying for a position with our company, the information will be used to consider your mobile application. We may retain your information for any period of time. This information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyse candidate submissions for job postings.